Kindergarten is normally seen as the beginning of formal education, and it is fully integrated into the elementary college system. Kindergarten is public education and topic to state law , although it is not necessary in each state. Children enter kindergarten throughout ages 5 to six, and many states do not start mandating education until age seven.
- Getting prepared for main school (PDF 2.8MB) – a booklet with tips and checklists to help parents prepare their child for Kindergarten.
- Kindergarten packages were designed for children who wanted concrete activities, near their own experiences.
- Many states require that their school districts offer either a half-day or full-day kindergarten program, so once you find a program on your student, it’s time to start out discovering what your youngster might be learning.
- I started educating my son studying fundamentals at age 4 to give him a leg up.
- They may have enjoyable sharing their concepts and experiences, forming letters, printing their names and enjoying with the brand new words they be taught.